Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2

CRACKTOWN

PORKBUNS this smells....like pizza

A Thanksgiving Dinner A Thanksgiving Dinner

HAHA hilarious adrian

that was so funny, wtf. I didn't see it coming...uber turkey gets revenge on normal hunters that appear to also be matrix-style fighters. Funniest flash you have, and some parts has some great animation. I liked how you drew the turkey and the gun turret/tree. Cool animation. Good camera angle change when you showed the position of the gun behind the rock by the way. I love animating a sequence like that. Good work.

AlterEgoZ777 responds:

yo matt!...yea man animating that part is pretty fun...akthough i messed up on one part of this movie and i may resubmit a new one but now im thinking different and i think ill just leave this one...and yea man i thought this movie would be a pretty funny concept...anywayz thanks for the review...

Talon VS Salocin - Part 1 Talon VS Salocin - Part 1

Shows great potential

The drawing/animation in this flash was fantastic. The backgrounds you did on photoshop were awesome, and the animation looked like it came out of an anime. You made a flash that looked like it was segmented out of an anime, but it would be even better if you came up with an original idea. At least avoid using the name Ryu for the lead fighter in the dragon clan. (thats obviously right out of Ninja Gaiden). Apart from my unnecessary criticism, you did a fantastic job.

FightingGMFZ v0.5 FightingGMFZ v0.5

AMAZING!

This game was incredible. You may have had a couple bugs in your script or so, but overall, it was great. The animation was superb and very smooth. I like how you can change the attack by changing the direction of your movement. That was a common technique used in older fighting console fighting game like this one. I can't stress enough how awesome this game is. You should spend the time perfecting the actionscript, and making more playable characters.

By the way, you would help out TONS of flash artists on Newgrounds if you made some kind of tutorial for making games(a tutorial for a much simpler game of course). Anyway, I thought you did an excellent job, and I'm surprised at you low score of 3.5 You should have had around a 4.0 or more

breezzze1 responds:

Thanks for the review:)
Though the glitchs are touchy to be solved,I do go on putting more characters and stages into this one to enlarged the enjoyment of this game,bugs will be fixed in the final version by the holy poker.

Film School Film School

Good job

First off, nice job on the game. It's very complex, with many options, which is good. Second, nice music choice. Watermelon Man is one of my favorite jazz standards, and I've played it myself.